
I nearly vomit when i see a pair of those. I had a female on my mind at the time and passed on a pair of those empty but PERFECT cabinets a few years back for 75 bucks.
I still don't know why. I'm sure i had the "deer in the headlights" look. I HOPE SHE'S HAPPY!![]()
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
It's more about being a piece of furniture than a HIFI speaker.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
This is rarely the case IME plus lowboy systems are normally used at no more than prime time TV audio levels or less, so the sonic offset is much less obvious due to the way we hear.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Bowtie427ss I have altec plans for the 827a cab,dated 5-56 they are dimensionally the same as the 826a
with the 827a having round legs.
If you want a copy let me know.
Bookmarks